Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh Police has released the Computer Operator Admit Card 2016. The exam for the same post will take place on May 19, 2016.
Candidates can login at http://uppbpb.gov.in or directly at https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form4149/index.html to download the admit card.
The two-and-a-half-hour exam comprises 160 questions and will be of 200 marks. It contains multiple choice questions. There is no negative marking.
How to download UP Police Computer Operator Admit Card 2016
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board, Lucknow.
- Click on “Admit card of Computer Operator”.
- Enter the required fields and then press the submit button.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download admit card.
- Take its printout for future reference.