UP police file FIR against 4-year-old!
Sitapur: An FIR was lodged
against a four-year-old boy for entering into an altercation
with a 12-year-old near here, police said on Wednesday.
An FIR was registered against one Chhanga (4) of
Phulwari village under Sections 323 (causing hurt) and 324
(voluntary causing hurt with dangerous weapons) of IPC by
father of one Durga (12).
It was when a police constable came to arrest Chhanga
that his family members were apprised about the case.
Later, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP)
Balendu Bhushan Singh ordered to annul the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Switch to high speed 4G Jio, stop using Vodafone, Airtel: Reliance to employees
- PV Sindhu, Sakshi Malik, Dipa Karmakar, Jitu Rai to receive Khel Ratna awards
- Kashmir issue can be resolved politically, not judicially: SC
- SpiceJet to launch flights to Silchar, Aizwal
- BCCI AGM on September 21; Board awaits Review Petition verdict