UP police file FIR against 4-year-old!
Sitapur: An FIR was lodged
against a four-year-old boy for entering into an altercation
with a 12-year-old near here, police said on Wednesday.
An FIR was registered against one Chhanga (4) of
Phulwari village under Sections 323 (causing hurt) and 324
(voluntary causing hurt with dangerous weapons) of IPC by
father of one Durga (12).
It was when a police constable came to arrest Chhanga
that his family members were apprised about the case.
Later, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP)
Balendu Bhushan Singh ordered to annul the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!