UP police file FIR against 4-year-old!
Sitapur: An FIR was lodged
against a four-year-old boy for entering into an altercation
with a 12-year-old near here, police said on Wednesday.
An FIR was registered against one Chhanga (4) of
Phulwari village under Sections 323 (causing hurt) and 324
(voluntary causing hurt with dangerous weapons) of IPC by
father of one Durga (12).
It was when a police constable came to arrest Chhanga
that his family members were apprised about the case.
Later, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP)
Balendu Bhushan Singh ordered to annul the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof