UP police file FIR against 4-year-old!
Sitapur: An FIR was lodged
against a four-year-old boy for entering into an altercation
with a 12-year-old near here, police said on Wednesday.
An FIR was registered against one Chhanga (4) of
Phulwari village under Sections 323 (causing hurt) and 324
(voluntary causing hurt with dangerous weapons) of IPC by
father of one Durga (12).
It was when a police constable came to arrest Chhanga
that his family members were apprised about the case.
Later, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP)
Balendu Bhushan Singh ordered to annul the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!