UP Police in Rajkot to arrest directors of Ajanta India
Rajkot: A team from Uttar Pradesh police
has come to Rajkot to arrest two directors of Morbi based
Ajanta India Ltd, part of diversified Ajanta group engaged in
making consumer products like clocks, police said today.
The team has come here couple of days back to arrest
Ashok Patel and Bhavna Patel, directors of Ajanta India,
following a non-bailable warrant issued by a court in UP based
on a complaint filed by one Charanjeet Pritamsingh, sources
According to the police, Charanjeet, a stockist in UP
for Ajant India Limited had lodged complaint with Bareli
police station alleging that the company directors cheated him
by not replacing defective stock of CFL lamps worth Rs 13.50
Charanjeet had lodged a complaint with Bareli police
station three year back and local court there ordered the
directors to appear before it but the two did not, following
which the police got a non-bailable warrant issued against
them for their arrest.
The UP police team was accompanied by local police
during the investigation carried out at business and residence
premises of the two in Morbi but no arrest has been made so
far, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Bizarre! Saudi man sexually assaults maid, wife faces jail