UP promotes 11 ADG-rank officers to Spl DG rank
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government has promoted 11 Additional Director General (ADG)-rank IPS officers to DGP (Special) rank, official sources said here on Saturday.
The officers promoted included ADG, Police Training, Sitapur HS Balwaria, MD, UP Police Housing Corporation, Ramesh Sehgal, ADG, Human Rights BM Saraswat, ADG, UP Power Corporation Limited Shailja Kant Mishra and ADG, Law and order
Besides, ADG, Personnel Mumtaz Ahmad, ADG, Police Training, Moradabad Ambrish Chandra Sharma, ADG, Food Cell, Vinod Kumar Singh, ADG, Fire Services Arun Kumar Gupta, ADG, Cooperative OP Dixit and ADG, Intelligence Malkiyat Singh
have also been promoted, they said.
All these officers will remain at their present positions after promotions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list