UP: Security in Noida beefed up
Noida: Security has been beefed up in Delhi`s outskirts Noida, in the wake of the blast in the national capital and, checking has been intensified in and around shopping malls following terror threats.
30 personnel of the Anti-Terrorist Squad have been deployed here, and the team today inspected the District Magistrate`s office (collectorate) premises in Surajpur.
Police intensified checking at the district`s borders with Delhi and appealed to the residents to be vigilant and report any suspicious person or object in their area to the nearest police post.
Security has also been tightened in the parking areas of shopping malls, police said, adding patrolling at sensitive areas have been intensified.
Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC) personnel have been deployed and ATS team members were also checking the sensitive areas, Jyoti Narayan, SSP, Noida, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands