UP: Security in Noida beefed up
Noida: Security has been beefed up in Delhi`s outskirts Noida, in the wake of the blast in the national capital and, checking has been intensified in and around shopping malls following terror threats.
30 personnel of the Anti-Terrorist Squad have been deployed here, and the team today inspected the District Magistrate`s office (collectorate) premises in Surajpur.
Police intensified checking at the district`s borders with Delhi and appealed to the residents to be vigilant and report any suspicious person or object in their area to the nearest police post.
Security has also been tightened in the parking areas of shopping malls, police said, adding patrolling at sensitive areas have been intensified.
Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC) personnel have been deployed and ATS team members were also checking the sensitive areas, Jyoti Narayan, SSP, Noida, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- US to look for opportunities to advance India's NSG bid: Barack Obama
- Tunisian parliament approves national united government
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- North Korea submarine missiles not ready until 2018: Experts