UP: Security in Noida beefed up
Noida: Security has been beefed up in Delhi`s outskirts Noida, in the wake of the blast in the national capital and, checking has been intensified in and around shopping malls following terror threats.
30 personnel of the Anti-Terrorist Squad have been deployed here, and the team today inspected the District Magistrate`s office (collectorate) premises in Surajpur.
Police intensified checking at the district`s borders with Delhi and appealed to the residents to be vigilant and report any suspicious person or object in their area to the nearest police post.
Security has also been tightened in the parking areas of shopping malls, police said, adding patrolling at sensitive areas have been intensified.
Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC) personnel have been deployed and ATS team members were also checking the sensitive areas, Jyoti Narayan, SSP, Noida, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi