UP SIT to probe sectarian clash in old city
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government has handed over inquiry of sectarian clash in old city area of the state capital to SIT.
"The probe into sectarian clash in old city on January 16 has been handed over to SIT on a recommendation by the district administration," IG law and order B P Singh told reporters here.
Two persons were killed and 18 injured in the clash.
Former BSP MP Dawood Ahmad is among 13 persons named in the FIR in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman