UP: Slain CRPF man`s last rites performed
Gorakhpur: The last rites of a CRPF
jawan killed in Naxal attack in Gadhchirauli in Maharashtra
were performed here with full state honours, family members
Shivanand Yadav (38), a resident of Pipiganj area of the
district, was a CRPF driver and was posted in Gadhchirauli.
He was among the 12 CRPF personnel who was killed in a land
mine blast on Tuesday last.
His body was brought to his village yesterday afternoon.
His son lit the funeral pyre at Turkwalia Ghat on the banks of
the Rapti river yesterday evening.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India