UP: Slain CRPF man`s last rites performed
Gorakhpur: The last rites of a CRPF
jawan killed in Naxal attack in Gadhchirauli in Maharashtra
were performed here with full state honours, family members
Shivanand Yadav (38), a resident of Pipiganj area of the
district, was a CRPF driver and was posted in Gadhchirauli.
He was among the 12 CRPF personnel who was killed in a land
mine blast on Tuesday last.
His body was brought to his village yesterday afternoon.
His son lit the funeral pyre at Turkwalia Ghat on the banks of
the Rapti river yesterday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune