UP: Sub inspector molested girl, suspended
Kanpur: A sub inspector was suspended and later transferred for allegedly molesting a girl in Kakadev area of the district, police said on Tuesday.
The official posted at Ratanlal Nagar police station was suspended after a complaint by girl`s mother, who alleged that he outraged the modesty of her daughter after finding her alone in the house on August 16, DIG Sunil Gupta said.
The accused has been transferred to Lalitpur district, he said, adding that further probe into the matter is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic