UP: Sub inspector molested girl, suspended
Kanpur: A sub inspector was suspended and later transferred for allegedly molesting a girl in Kakadev area of the district, police said on Tuesday.
The official posted at Ratanlal Nagar police station was suspended after a complaint by girl`s mother, who alleged that he outraged the modesty of her daughter after finding her alone in the house on August 16, DIG Sunil Gupta said.
The accused has been transferred to Lalitpur district, he said, adding that further probe into the matter is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi