UP: Teen gang-raped for over 7 months
Chandauli: A 14-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped for more than seven months by four youths of her village, police said here on Monday.
In her complaint to the police, the victim`s mother Munni Devi yesterday alleged that four persons Amit Yadav, Lallu Yadav and Tarkeshwar Yadav, all in their 20s, raped her daughter for more than seven months, they said.
When the girl became pregnant, the accused forced her to undergo an abortion at a private clinic on November 05.
An FIR has been registered against all four accused and the girl has been sent for medical examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened