UP: Teen gang-raped for over 7 months
Chandauli: A 14-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped for more than seven months by four youths of her village, police said here on Monday.
In her complaint to the police, the victim`s mother Munni Devi yesterday alleged that four persons Amit Yadav, Lallu Yadav and Tarkeshwar Yadav, all in their 20s, raped her daughter for more than seven months, they said.
When the girl became pregnant, the accused forced her to undergo an abortion at a private clinic on November 05.
An FIR has been registered against all four accused and the girl has been sent for medical examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Harsimrat writes to RS chairman for action on Jairam, Renuka
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion