UP: Teen gang-raped for over 7 months
Chandauli: A 14-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped for more than seven months by four youths of her village, police said here on Monday.
In her complaint to the police, the victim`s mother Munni Devi yesterday alleged that four persons Amit Yadav, Lallu Yadav and Tarkeshwar Yadav, all in their 20s, raped her daughter for more than seven months, they said.
When the girl became pregnant, the accused forced her to undergo an abortion at a private clinic on November 05.
An FIR has been registered against all four accused and the girl has been sent for medical examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- Pakistan to keep border crossing with Afghanistan shut till apology
- Sheena Bora murder case: Court asks CBI to begin arguments on framing of charges
- 21kg tumor removed from 61-year-old man at Gurgaon hospital
- `Very difficult` for Bastian Schweinsteiger to play at Manchester United: Jose Mourinho
- Europa League draw: Manchester United set for Robin van Persie reunion