UP teenager girl raped at gunpoint
Etah (UP): A 17-year-old girl was allegedly raped at gunpoint by two youths in Budpura village, police said on Wednesday.
The FIR filed by the minor girl`s father states that in the incident which occurred on March 2, two village youths, Subedar and Nandoo, forcibly dragged his daughter to a secluded spot where they took turns to rape her after gagging her and holding her at gunpoint. The duo is absconding.
Police said that the victim was found in an unconscious state close to where she was raped.
In another incident which has come to light in the area involves a young girl who was allegedly kidnapped six years ago from Sahawar area and held captive in Ballabhgarh area of the district where the accused, one Chandravan, repeatedly raped her.
The girl, who has given birth to a baby girl, however, managed to escape from her captor and returned to her parents.
With the abductor allegedly looking to carry her off again, the parents of the girl lodged an FIR against him, police said, adding that no arrests had been made in the case so far.
In a third case of attempted rape, reported in the district on March 4, a woman was attacked inside her house by a youth who, however, was forced to flee as the victim raised alarm seeking help.
In a similar case, also on March 4, a 13-year-old student of class VIII was attacked inside her house by a youth who has been named in an FIR over the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row