UP: Three booked for killing police head constable
Muzaffarnagar: A chargesheet was on Wednesday
filed by the police against a Delhi-based lawyer and two
others in connection with the murder of a police head
constable, officials said.
Bharatveer, Reshma (victim`s wife) and her mother
Ishrat are accused of hatching a conspiracy to kill police
head constable Shakir Ali.
Ali was allegedly abducted from his house on April 3,
2011, and two days later, his bullet-ridden body was found in
the Police Line compound on April 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!