UP: Three booked for killing police head constable
Muzaffarnagar: A chargesheet was on Wednesday
filed by the police against a Delhi-based lawyer and two
others in connection with the murder of a police head
constable, officials said.
Bharatveer, Reshma (victim`s wife) and her mother
Ishrat are accused of hatching a conspiracy to kill police
head constable Shakir Ali.
Ali was allegedly abducted from his house on April 3,
2011, and two days later, his bullet-ridden body was found in
the Police Line compound on April 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion