UP: Three booked for killing police head constable
Muzaffarnagar: A chargesheet was on Wednesday
filed by the police against a Delhi-based lawyer and two
others in connection with the murder of a police head
constable, officials said.
Bharatveer, Reshma (victim`s wife) and her mother
Ishrat are accused of hatching a conspiracy to kill police
head constable Shakir Ali.
Ali was allegedly abducted from his house on April 3,
2011, and two days later, his bullet-ridden body was found in
the Police Line compound on April 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical