UP: Three booked for killing police head constable
Muzaffarnagar: A chargesheet was on Wednesday
filed by the police against a Delhi-based lawyer and two
others in connection with the murder of a police head
constable, officials said.
Bharatveer, Reshma (victim`s wife) and her mother
Ishrat are accused of hatching a conspiracy to kill police
head constable Shakir Ali.
Ali was allegedly abducted from his house on April 3,
2011, and two days later, his bullet-ridden body was found in
the Police Line compound on April 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok