UP: Three booked for killing police head constable
Muzaffarnagar: A chargesheet was on Wednesday
filed by the police against a Delhi-based lawyer and two
others in connection with the murder of a police head
constable, officials said.
Bharatveer, Reshma (victim`s wife) and her mother
Ishrat are accused of hatching a conspiracy to kill police
head constable Shakir Ali.
Ali was allegedly abducted from his house on April 3,
2011, and two days later, his bullet-ridden body was found in
the Police Line compound on April 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor with Shah Rukh Khan in a film? Here's what the diva has to say!
- Space station gets ready for expansion of inflatable capsule 'BEAM' today
- India home to 56 of the world's 2,000 largest public companies: Forbes
- SRH vs KKR, IPL 2016: Kuldeep's spell; Yuvraj's knock; Bhuvi-Mustafizur's accuracy – three talking points
- This packing hack is just awesome! Watch video