UP: Three killed in cracker factory explosion
Badaun: Three persons were killed and
five others injured on Sunday following an explosion in a licensed
cracker manufacturing unit here.
The incident occurred at around 11 AM when the crackers
went off accidentally during manufacturing, SDM Rajnish
Chandra said, adding that the situation aggravated due to LPG
cylinders kept around.
The deceased were identified as Wasim (58), his son
Asim (32) and daughter Huma (22). The injured have been rushed
to the hospital where their condition is stated to be stable,
The rescue operation is on and senior officers have
rushed to the site, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are Indian journalists sympathising with terrorists like Burhan Wani?
- Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh arrested in Bihar
- Mumbai: Man crushed to death after tree falls on car
- Who is responsible for heavy traffic jams in the country?
- Who is responsible for heavy traffic jams in the country? Part-II