UP: Three killed in cracker factory explosion
Badaun: Three persons were killed and
five others injured on Sunday following an explosion in a licensed
cracker manufacturing unit here.
The incident occurred at around 11 AM when the crackers
went off accidentally during manufacturing, SDM Rajnish
Chandra said, adding that the situation aggravated due to LPG
cylinders kept around.
The deceased were identified as Wasim (58), his son
Asim (32) and daughter Huma (22). The injured have been rushed
to the hospital where their condition is stated to be stable,
The rescue operation is on and senior officers have
rushed to the site, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss