UP: Three killed in cracker factory explosion
Badaun: Three persons were killed and
five others injured on Sunday following an explosion in a licensed
cracker manufacturing unit here.
The incident occurred at around 11 AM when the crackers
went off accidentally during manufacturing, SDM Rajnish
Chandra said, adding that the situation aggravated due to LPG
cylinders kept around.
The deceased were identified as Wasim (58), his son
Asim (32) and daughter Huma (22). The injured have been rushed
to the hospital where their condition is stated to be stable,
The rescue operation is on and senior officers have
rushed to the site, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 94 seats, BJP ahead in 56; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers resignation; Shiv Sena ahead in BMC polls
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena leads the race