UP: Three killed in cracker factory explosion
Badaun: Three persons were killed and
five others injured on Sunday following an explosion in a licensed
cracker manufacturing unit here.
The incident occurred at around 11 AM when the crackers
went off accidentally during manufacturing, SDM Rajnish
Chandra said, adding that the situation aggravated due to LPG
cylinders kept around.
The deceased were identified as Wasim (58), his son
Asim (32) and daughter Huma (22). The injured have been rushed
to the hospital where their condition is stated to be stable,
The rescue operation is on and senior officers have
rushed to the site, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city