UP: Three killed in cracker factory explosion
Badaun: Three persons were killed and
five others injured on Sunday following an explosion in a licensed
cracker manufacturing unit here.
The incident occurred at around 11 AM when the crackers
went off accidentally during manufacturing, SDM Rajnish
Chandra said, adding that the situation aggravated due to LPG
cylinders kept around.
The deceased were identified as Wasim (58), his son
Asim (32) and daughter Huma (22). The injured have been rushed
to the hospital where their condition is stated to be stable,
The rescue operation is on and senior officers have
rushed to the site, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference