UP: Three police men held for negligence of duty
Muzaffarnagar: A prisoner serving life
term escaped from police custody following which three
policemen have been arrested on charges of negligence of duty.
Three policemen were escorting Baleshwar, serving life
term, from Rorkee to Gurgaon for a court hearing on June 18.
The prisoner escaped near Asra area of the Muzaffarnagar
district after breaking window of the train toilet on June 18,
A case was registered and head-constable Jawaher
Singh, Constable Santosh Negi and Rakesh Kumar were arrested
yesterday in connection with the case, they said.
Meanwhile, a search is on to nab the escaped prisoner,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015