UP: Three police men held for negligence of duty
Muzaffarnagar: A prisoner serving life
term escaped from police custody following which three
policemen have been arrested on charges of negligence of duty.
Three policemen were escorting Baleshwar, serving life
term, from Rorkee to Gurgaon for a court hearing on June 18.
The prisoner escaped near Asra area of the Muzaffarnagar
district after breaking window of the train toilet on June 18,
A case was registered and head-constable Jawaher
Singh, Constable Santosh Negi and Rakesh Kumar were arrested
yesterday in connection with the case, they said.
Meanwhile, a search is on to nab the escaped prisoner,
- Sensex sinks 104 points in early trade on weak global cues
- Sacha Baron Cohen's father dies at 83
- AAP founder member Ilyas Azmi quits party, says 'autrocratic' Arvind Kejriwal doing 'communal politics'
- Uttarakhand crisis: SC to resume hearing on plea challenging HC order revoking President's Rule
- Who raped and murdered Jisha in Kerala? Here are a few theories