UP: Three police men held for negligence of duty
Muzaffarnagar: A prisoner serving life
term escaped from police custody following which three
policemen have been arrested on charges of negligence of duty.
Three policemen were escorting Baleshwar, serving life
term, from Rorkee to Gurgaon for a court hearing on June 18.
The prisoner escaped near Asra area of the Muzaffarnagar
district after breaking window of the train toilet on June 18,
A case was registered and head-constable Jawaher
Singh, Constable Santosh Negi and Rakesh Kumar were arrested
yesterday in connection with the case, they said.
Meanwhile, a search is on to nab the escaped prisoner,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3