UP: Three-year-old boy killed by father
Banda: A 3-year-old boy was allegedly killed by his inebriated father over a family dispute in Majhiwa village in Bisanda area, police said on Sunday.
Ramjas Kushwaha threw his son on the ground yesterday after an altercation with his wife, they said.
The critically injured child was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was declared brought dead, they said, adding that Kushwaha has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details