UP: Three-year-old boy killed by father
Banda: A 3-year-old boy was allegedly killed by his inebriated father over a family dispute in Majhiwa village in Bisanda area, police said on Sunday.
Ramjas Kushwaha threw his son on the ground yesterday after an altercation with his wife, they said.
The critically injured child was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was declared brought dead, they said, adding that Kushwaha has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!