UP: Tiwari, Yadav take oath as protem Speakers
Lucknow: Senior Congress MLA Pramod Tiwari and SP legislator Mitrasen Yadav were on Sunday administered oath as protem speakers of the Uttar Pradesh Assembly.
Tiwari and Yadav were administered oath by Governor B L
Joshi at a function organised at Gandhi hall of Raj Bhawan
The two protem speakers would administer oath to the
newly elected MLAs.
Pramod has been elected from Rampur Khas seat in
Pratapgarh district for the 10th consecutive term, whereas
Yadav is MLA from Bikapur seat in Faizabad district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police