UP: Tiwari, Yadav take oath as protem Speakers
Lucknow: Senior Congress MLA Pramod Tiwari and SP legislator Mitrasen Yadav were on Sunday administered oath as protem speakers of the Uttar Pradesh Assembly.
Tiwari and Yadav were administered oath by Governor B L
Joshi at a function organised at Gandhi hall of Raj Bhawan
The two protem speakers would administer oath to the
newly elected MLAs.
Pramod has been elected from Rampur Khas seat in
Pratapgarh district for the 10th consecutive term, whereas
Yadav is MLA from Bikapur seat in Faizabad district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!