UP trader found dead near railway track
Azamgarh: The body of a 35 year-old trader, whose wife had died under mysterious circumstances a day before, was recovered from near Sathiyaon railway line under Mubarakpur railway station here on Monday.
The body has been sent for post mortem, police said.
The family of the deceased, Angad Singh, have alleged that his in-laws had placed the body near the railway line after killing him in order to make it look like a case of suicide.
On June 8, his wife Anju (30) had died after receiving burns and her family had accused her husband for the death.
Police said that the matter was being investigated.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis