UP trader found dead near railway track
Azamgarh: The body of a 35 year-old trader, whose wife had died under mysterious circumstances a day before, was recovered from near Sathiyaon railway line under Mubarakpur railway station here on Monday.
The body has been sent for post mortem, police said.
The family of the deceased, Angad Singh, have alleged that his in-laws had placed the body near the railway line after killing him in order to make it look like a case of suicide.
On June 8, his wife Anju (30) had died after receiving burns and her family had accused her husband for the death.
Police said that the matter was being investigated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray