UP: Two awarded 10 yrs RI for culpable homicide
Basti: A local court has sentenced two
persons to ten years rigorous imprisonment for culpable homicide.
Session judge Umesh Chandra held Brij Bhushan Pal and Vijay Bahadur guilty in the case yesterday and also imposed a
fine of Rs 10,000 each on them.
In November, 2001, Mahendra Pal was shot at by the duo in
Lalganj area over personal rivalry and he died during
treatment, government counsel Meena Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon