UP: Two awarded 10 yrs RI for culpable homicide
Basti: A local court has sentenced two
persons to ten years rigorous imprisonment for culpable homicide.
Session judge Umesh Chandra held Brij Bhushan Pal and Vijay Bahadur guilty in the case yesterday and also imposed a
fine of Rs 10,000 each on them.
In November, 2001, Mahendra Pal was shot at by the duo in
Lalganj area over personal rivalry and he died during
treatment, government counsel Meena Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi