UP: Two awarded 10 yrs RI for culpable homicide
Basti: A local court has sentenced two
persons to ten years rigorous imprisonment for culpable homicide.
Session judge Umesh Chandra held Brij Bhushan Pal and Vijay Bahadur guilty in the case yesterday and also imposed a
fine of Rs 10,000 each on them.
In November, 2001, Mahendra Pal was shot at by the duo in
Lalganj area over personal rivalry and he died during
treatment, government counsel Meena Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!