UP: Two awarded 10 yrs RI for culpable homicide
Basti: A local court has sentenced two
persons to ten years rigorous imprisonment for culpable homicide.
Session judge Umesh Chandra held Brij Bhushan Pal and Vijay Bahadur guilty in the case yesterday and also imposed a
fine of Rs 10,000 each on them.
In November, 2001, Mahendra Pal was shot at by the duo in
Lalganj area over personal rivalry and he died during
treatment, government counsel Meena Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter