UP: Two awarded life term in sodomy case
Bahraich: A local court has awarded life imprisonment to two persons in a 10-year-old sodomy case.
Additional District and Sessions Judge S N Tripathi awarded life imprisonment to Lallu and Kishori yesterday for sodomising a teenager in Bhaggarwa Bazar in Hujurpur area in 2002.
The court has also imposed a fine of Rs 20,000 on both of them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje