UP: Two killed in clash between groups
Muzaffarnagar: Two persons were killed and six others, including two women, were injured in firing between rival groups in Gangoh town of Saharanpur district.
Rashid (55) and Mansheed (28) were killed after the clash broke out between supporters of Rizwan and Maddi Qureshi, police said.
Two motorcycles were also set on fire during the incident, they said, adding that four people have been arrested in the case.
Police has been deployed in the area to soothe further tensions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur