UP: Two women seriously injured in acid attack
Muzaffarnagar: A nurse and a teacher were seriously injured when a youth threw acid on them at Aryapuri locality here, police said Monday.
Usha Sharma (35), a nurse, and Bobby (45), a teacher, were returning home in a rickshaw when the youth threw acid on Usha yesterday. They were rushed to hospital in a serious condition.
The accused Pawan Kumar has been arrested.
According to police, Usha, who is married, and Pawan were involved in a relationship. However, Pawan was planning to get married to another girl which had upset Usha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- Court rejects Ohio law that bans police from sex with minors
- Democrats speaking about world that does not exist: Trump