UP: Two women seriously injured in acid attack
Muzaffarnagar: A nurse and a teacher were seriously injured when a youth threw acid on them at Aryapuri locality here, police said Monday.
Usha Sharma (35), a nurse, and Bobby (45), a teacher, were returning home in a rickshaw when the youth threw acid on Usha yesterday. They were rushed to hospital in a serious condition.
The accused Pawan Kumar has been arrested.
According to police, Usha, who is married, and Pawan were involved in a relationship. However, Pawan was planning to get married to another girl which had upset Usha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!