UP: Woman beats stepchildren to death, consumes poison
Bulandshahr (UP): A woman allegedly beat her minor step-children to death this evening, after which she attempted suicide by consuming poison, police said.
The children`s father lodged FIR against her, they said.
Rekha beat Pooja (8) and Saurabh (6) to death, after which she consumed poison, SP (City) Srikant Yadav said.
The woman, who is the second wife of a class 4 employee, was rushed to hospital in serious condition, the SP said.
Domestic controversy is believed to be the reason behind the incident, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!