UP: Woman beats stepchildren to death, consumes poison
Bulandshahr (UP): A woman allegedly beat her minor step-children to death this evening, after which she attempted suicide by consuming poison, police said.
The children`s father lodged FIR against her, they said.
Rekha beat Pooja (8) and Saurabh (6) to death, after which she consumed poison, SP (City) Srikant Yadav said.
The woman, who is the second wife of a class 4 employee, was rushed to hospital in serious condition, the SP said.
Domestic controversy is believed to be the reason behind the incident, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- DNA: Analysing how plastics are devastating our health silently
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'