UP: Woman, daughter killed in wall collapse
Badaun (UP): A woman and her teenaged daughter were killed in a wall collapse due to heavy rainfall at Bauthoria village in the Dataganj area here, police said on Sunday.
In the incident which took place yesterday, Janki Devi (40) and her daughter Devshri (15), who were asleep inside their house, were both killed on the spot as heavy rain lashed the area.
The bodies were pulled out of the debris by villagers, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj