UP: Yamuna Expressway CEO shifted
Lucknow: In less than a week after shifting
the Chairman of Noida Authority, the Mayawati government on Sunday
removed Yamnua Expressway Industrial Development Authority CEO
Santosh Kumar Dwiwedi.
He has been replaced by Pratapgarh District Magistrate
Pandhari Yadav, an official spokesman said here.
Dwiwedi will now be Additional Commissioner, entertainment
Noida Authority Chairman Mohinder Singh was removed on
Tuesday and replaced by Balvinder Kumar, who was Principal
Secretary, social welfare department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users