UP: Yamuna Expressway CEO shifted
Lucknow: In less than a week after shifting
the Chairman of Noida Authority, the Mayawati government on Sunday
removed Yamnua Expressway Industrial Development Authority CEO
Santosh Kumar Dwiwedi.
He has been replaced by Pratapgarh District Magistrate
Pandhari Yadav, an official spokesman said here.
Dwiwedi will now be Additional Commissioner, entertainment
Noida Authority Chairman Mohinder Singh was removed on
Tuesday and replaced by Balvinder Kumar, who was Principal
Secretary, social welfare department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!