UP: Yamuna Expressway CEO shifted
Lucknow: In less than a week after shifting
the Chairman of Noida Authority, the Mayawati government on Sunday
removed Yamnua Expressway Industrial Development Authority CEO
Santosh Kumar Dwiwedi.
He has been replaced by Pratapgarh District Magistrate
Pandhari Yadav, an official spokesman said here.
Dwiwedi will now be Additional Commissioner, entertainment
Noida Authority Chairman Mohinder Singh was removed on
Tuesday and replaced by Balvinder Kumar, who was Principal
Secretary, social welfare department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj