UP: Yamuna Expressway CEO shifted
Lucknow: In less than a week after shifting
the Chairman of Noida Authority, the Mayawati government on Sunday
removed Yamnua Expressway Industrial Development Authority CEO
Santosh Kumar Dwiwedi.
He has been replaced by Pratapgarh District Magistrate
Pandhari Yadav, an official spokesman said here.
Dwiwedi will now be Additional Commissioner, entertainment
Noida Authority Chairman Mohinder Singh was removed on
Tuesday and replaced by Balvinder Kumar, who was Principal
Secretary, social welfare department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi