UP: Youth gets 10 yrs imprisonment for raping minor girl
Muzaffarnagar: A youth was sentenced to ten years of imprisonment for abducting and raping a minor girl by a local court here Tuesday.
Additional District Sessions Judge Ramesh Chand Diwakar held 21-year-old Naushad guilty and also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 on him.
According to prosecution, Naushad abducted a 14-year-old girl from Kidwai Nagar here on February 18, 2009, and raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II