UP: Youth gets 10 yrs imprisonment for raping minor girl
Muzaffarnagar: A youth was sentenced to ten years of imprisonment for abducting and raping a minor girl by a local court here Tuesday.
Additional District Sessions Judge Ramesh Chand Diwakar held 21-year-old Naushad guilty and also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 on him.
According to prosecution, Naushad abducted a 14-year-old girl from Kidwai Nagar here on February 18, 2009, and raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam