UP: Youth gets 10 yrs imprisonment for raping minor girl
Muzaffarnagar: A youth was sentenced to ten years of imprisonment for abducting and raping a minor girl by a local court here Tuesday.
Additional District Sessions Judge Ramesh Chand Diwakar held 21-year-old Naushad guilty and also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 on him.
According to prosecution, Naushad abducted a 14-year-old girl from Kidwai Nagar here on February 18, 2009, and raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi