UP: Youth kills mother after being snubbed
Unnao: A youth allegedly killed his mother after being snubbed by her in Gangaghat area, a senior officer said on Thursday.
Pragendra (20) slit the throat of his mother Ranno Devi (45) with a kitchen knife in Kanchan Nagar locality last evening, Deputy Superintendent of Police Manoj Awasthi said.
Ranno`s daughter Mansi (12) told police that Pragendra killed her mother after she snubbed him over some issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi