UP: Youth kills mother after being snubbed
Unnao: A youth allegedly killed his mother after being snubbed by her in Gangaghat area, a senior officer said on Thursday.
Pragendra (20) slit the throat of his mother Ranno Devi (45) with a kitchen knife in Kanchan Nagar locality last evening, Deputy Superintendent of Police Manoj Awasthi said.
Ranno`s daughter Mansi (12) told police that Pragendra killed her mother after she snubbed him over some issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya