‘UPA, SP playing politics in name of reservation’
Sitapur: Terming the Centre`s proposed
quota to Muslims as "unconstitutional", BJP National President
Nitin Gadkari on Friday blamed the UPA and SP of playing politics
in the name of the reservation.
"Both these parties are playing politics in the name of
granting reservation to Muslims, which is unconstitutional and
intended only for votes," Gadkari said at an election rally
"Sonia Gandhi wants her son Rahul to be the PM, Mulayam
Singh Yadav wants his son Akhilesh to be the CM and Mayawati
wants to stay in power," he claimed.
Gadkari told the voters that BJP alone can provide a clean
government unlike Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!