‘UPA, SP playing politics in name of reservation’
Sitapur: Terming the Centre`s proposed
quota to Muslims as "unconstitutional", BJP National President
Nitin Gadkari on Friday blamed the UPA and SP of playing politics
in the name of the reservation.
"Both these parties are playing politics in the name of
granting reservation to Muslims, which is unconstitutional and
intended only for votes," Gadkari said at an election rally
"Sonia Gandhi wants her son Rahul to be the PM, Mulayam
Singh Yadav wants his son Akhilesh to be the CM and Mayawati
wants to stay in power," he claimed.
Gadkari told the voters that BJP alone can provide a clean
government unlike Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir