‘UPA, SP playing politics in name of reservation’
Sitapur: Terming the Centre`s proposed
quota to Muslims as "unconstitutional", BJP National President
Nitin Gadkari on Friday blamed the UPA and SP of playing politics
in the name of the reservation.
"Both these parties are playing politics in the name of
granting reservation to Muslims, which is unconstitutional and
intended only for votes," Gadkari said at an election rally
"Sonia Gandhi wants her son Rahul to be the PM, Mulayam
Singh Yadav wants his son Akhilesh to be the CM and Mayawati
wants to stay in power," he claimed.
Gadkari told the voters that BJP alone can provide a clean
government unlike Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam