Urdu journalism training for madarsa pass-outs
Lucknow: To make Urdu a language of mass
communication, the Uttar Pradesh Board of Madarsa Education
has started Urdu journalism training for madarsa pass-outs.
Noting that Hindi and English journalism have
sufficiently developed, Madrasa registrar Javed Aslam said
sufficient attention has not been paid to Urdu Journalism.
"We are giving Urdu journalism training to Alim and
Kamil (12th) pass outs. The course has witnessed an
encouraging response with over 110 students, mostly from
madarsas enrolling in the first batch", he said.
"It is necessary that the students who are studying
Urdu, be given training of Urdu Journalism so that the
language is developed and possibility of employment for youths
is also created", the Madarsa registrar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof