US national held for carrying fake visa papers
Maharajganj: An American national was on Friday arrested here while trying to cross over to Nepal on fake visa papers, a senior police official said.
Parnauntek of Ohio, who was on his way to Nepal from Mumbai via Delhi, was arrested by the immigration department in Sonauli area on finding his visa papers fake, Superintendent of police Laxmi Narain said.
A case has been registered and intelligence bureau has been informed of the matter, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed