Uttar Pradesh: 18 killed in road accident
Bulandshahar: Eighteen people were killed and over two dozen injured when an Uttarakhand Roadways bus collided with a mini-truck at Lakahooti area on Thursday, police said.
The accident occurred when the bus, on its way to Haldwani town of Uttarakhand from here, collided head-on with the mini-truck, carrying people back from Garhmukteshwar after performing last rites of a deceased at river Ganga, they said.
The injured have been admitted to a government hospital, they said, adding that investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report