Uttar Pradesh: 18 killed in road accident
Bulandshahar: Eighteen people were killed and over two dozen injured when an Uttarakhand Roadways bus collided with a mini-truck at Lakahooti area on Thursday, police said.
The accident occurred when the bus, on its way to Haldwani town of Uttarakhand from here, collided head-on with the mini-truck, carrying people back from Garhmukteshwar after performing last rites of a deceased at river Ganga, they said.
The injured have been admitted to a government hospital, they said, adding that investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govt lists GST Bill for consideration and passage in Rajya Sabha's agenda for next week
- Kasol - Rejuvenate yourself with serenity, peace in the nature's lap
- Gurgaon waterlogging: This is how Twitterati reacted after traffic choked Gurugram
- Bridge collapses in Nepal due to flooding – watch dramatic video
- WATCH: MONSTROUS! When Brock Lesnar destroyed two opponents and a Cadillac