Uttar Pradesh: 18 killed in road accident
Bulandshahar: Eighteen people were killed and over two dozen injured when an Uttarakhand Roadways bus collided with a mini-truck at Lakahooti area on Thursday, police said.
The accident occurred when the bus, on its way to Haldwani town of Uttarakhand from here, collided head-on with the mini-truck, carrying people back from Garhmukteshwar after performing last rites of a deceased at river Ganga, they said.
The injured have been admitted to a government hospital, they said, adding that investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you