Uttar Pradesh govt transfers three IAS officers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has
transferred three IAS officers, including the mission director
of National Rural Health Mission, official sources said here.
Mission director, NRHM, Mohammad Mustafa has been
transferred as divisional commissioner Jhansi and director
(administration) Health Department Himanshu Kumar has been
given additional charge of the post, they said.
Divisional Commissioner Jhansi S N Shukla has been
shifted to Kanpur in the same capacity, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal