Uttar Pradesh govt transfers three IAS officers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has
transferred three IAS officers, including the mission director
of National Rural Health Mission, official sources said here.
Mission director, NRHM, Mohammad Mustafa has been
transferred as divisional commissioner Jhansi and director
(administration) Health Department Himanshu Kumar has been
given additional charge of the post, they said.
Divisional Commissioner Jhansi S N Shukla has been
shifted to Kanpur in the same capacity, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security