Uttar Pradesh govt transfers three IAS officers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has
transferred three IAS officers, including the mission director
of National Rural Health Mission, official sources said here.
Mission director, NRHM, Mohammad Mustafa has been
transferred as divisional commissioner Jhansi and director
(administration) Health Department Himanshu Kumar has been
given additional charge of the post, they said.
Divisional Commissioner Jhansi S N Shukla has been
shifted to Kanpur in the same capacity, the sources said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today