Uttar Pradesh govt transfers three IAS officers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has
transferred three IAS officers, including the mission director
of National Rural Health Mission, official sources said here.
Mission director, NRHM, Mohammad Mustafa has been
transferred as divisional commissioner Jhansi and director
(administration) Health Department Himanshu Kumar has been
given additional charge of the post, they said.
Divisional Commissioner Jhansi S N Shukla has been
shifted to Kanpur in the same capacity, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption