Uttar Pradesh: Lawyer shoots self on busy road
Kanpur: Apparently agitated over a heated
argument with his fiance, a 30-year-old lawyer on Saturday allegedly
committed suicide by shooting himself on a busy road in
Fazalganj area of the city, police said.
Deepak Shukla, a native of Akbarpur area of the city, was
going to court with his fiance on a bike, the police said,
adding that on the way Deepak had some heated exchange of
words with the girl.
In a fit of anger Deepak stopped the bike and shot
himself with his service revolver, resulting in his instant
death near Jarib Choki area of the city, the police said.
The police is questioning the girl who is still in shock
and has said that the argument was a minor one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof