Uttar Pradesh: Lawyer shoots self on busy road
Kanpur: Apparently agitated over a heated
argument with his fiance, a 30-year-old lawyer on Saturday allegedly
committed suicide by shooting himself on a busy road in
Fazalganj area of the city, police said.
Deepak Shukla, a native of Akbarpur area of the city, was
going to court with his fiance on a bike, the police said,
adding that on the way Deepak had some heated exchange of
words with the girl.
In a fit of anger Deepak stopped the bike and shot
himself with his service revolver, resulting in his instant
death near Jarib Choki area of the city, the police said.
The police is questioning the girl who is still in shock
and has said that the argument was a minor one.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Watch: South Korean mom throws kids out of multi-story building on fire
- Kingfisher House auction: Lenders begin revaluation in a bid to sell it
- WATCH: From Nehra ji to Shahenshah, Sunrisers Hyderabad's India pacer has come a long way!
- Real Madrid vs Manchester City PREVIEW: Champions League, 2nd semi-final, second leg
- China cuts yuan fix in biggest move since devaluation