Uttar Pradesh: Lawyer shoots self on busy road
Kanpur: Apparently agitated over a heated
argument with his fiance, a 30-year-old lawyer on Saturday allegedly
committed suicide by shooting himself on a busy road in
Fazalganj area of the city, police said.
Deepak Shukla, a native of Akbarpur area of the city, was
going to court with his fiance on a bike, the police said,
adding that on the way Deepak had some heated exchange of
words with the girl.
In a fit of anger Deepak stopped the bike and shot
himself with his service revolver, resulting in his instant
death near Jarib Choki area of the city, the police said.
The police is questioning the girl who is still in shock
and has said that the argument was a minor one.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living