Uttar Pradesh minister to face murder case
Etah (UP): A local court on Saturday ordered that
FIRs be lodged against a Uttar Pradesh minister, his three
family members and over 15 unknown persons in connection with
three murders that took place on June 10 in the district.
Chief judicial magistrate Buddhi Sagar Misra ordered
police to lodge FIR against Animal Husbandary Minister
Avadhpal Singh Yadav, his two brothers and son besides 15 to
20 unknown persons in the case.
On June 10, Vijay Verma his son Abhinav Verma and their
gunner Santosh Yadav were killed in Jaithra area under Aliganj
police station area of the district.
One of the sons of Verma had alleged role of the minister
in the case, however, he did not name them in the FIR filed in
However, Anurodh Yadav, the brother of the gunner had
moved the court for the same on which the CJM today passed the
One of minister`s brother, Chandra Pratap Yadav, named by
the court is also MLC of the ruling BSP.
The UP Lokayukta, N K Malhotra who is looking into
corruption charges against the minister had also forwarded a
CD in which the wife and son of the deceased Verma had alleged
the role of the minister and his family, to the chief minister
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?