Uttar Pradesh: Minor raped in Sadarpur area
Sitapur: A 10-year-old girl was allegedly assaulted and raped in Sadarpur area, police said here on Saturday.
The incident occurred last evening when the girl had gone to collect fodder from the field where the accused Arvind assaulted and raped her, Sadarpur Station Officer Kamleshwar Yadav said.
When the condition of the minor girl got worse Arvind fled from the spot, he said, adding she was recovered from the field during search late evening.
Later the victim`s family lodged a complaint against Arvind after which he was arrested, Yadav added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says