Uttar Pradesh on alert for bird flu
Kanpur: In the wake of bird flu cases having
been reported from Jharkhand and Orissa, the Uttar Pradesh
government has issued an alert to all districts to take
Kanpur Chief Medical Officer Dr Jay Singh today said that
he, along with other CMOs in the state, have been asked to
keep track of any suspected bird flu cases.
A letter has been issued to all 10 Community Health
Centres (CHC) and Primary Health Centres (PHCs) and details
have been sought in case such cases have been reported, he
said, adding that veterinary doctors have also been alerted.
There have been no reports of bird flu in the district so
far, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan