Uttar Pradesh: One killed, three injured in clash over eve-teasing
Azamgarh (UP): One person was killed and
three others were injured following a clash over an incident
of eve-teasing in Akhapur in Kandhrapur police station area,
police said on Wednesday.
Two youths involved in eve-teasing attacked Surendra
Ram (55) and his family members with sticks after they opposed
their move injuring four persons here yesterday, they said.
While three of the injured, including a woman, are
undergoing treatment here, Surendra Ram succumbed to injuries
while being rushed to Varanasi hospital for treatment, police
Cross FIRs have been registered from both the sides,
police said, adding that no arrest has been made so far in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred