Uttar Pradesh: Seven IPS officers transferred
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Sunday transferred seven IPS officers, including district police chiefs, an official spokesman said here.
IG Bareilly zone Devendra Singh Chauhan has been shifted to PAC central zone in the same capacity and Mukul Goel, who was on the wait list has been posted in his place, he said.
Commandant 45 PAC Luv Kumar has been posted as SP Bagpath, whereas commandant 41 PAC Laxmi Singh has been shifted to 49 PAC.
SP Bagpath Virendra Kumar Shekhar has been transferred as commandant 41 PAC.
SP Mahoba Suresh Rao Anand Kulkarni and SP Basti MD Karnadhaar have swapped places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader