Uttar Pradesh: Seven IPS officers transferred
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Sunday transferred seven IPS officers, including district police chiefs, an official spokesman said here.
IG Bareilly zone Devendra Singh Chauhan has been shifted to PAC central zone in the same capacity and Mukul Goel, who was on the wait list has been posted in his place, he said.
Commandant 45 PAC Luv Kumar has been posted as SP Bagpath, whereas commandant 41 PAC Laxmi Singh has been shifted to 49 PAC.
SP Bagpath Virendra Kumar Shekhar has been transferred as commandant 41 PAC.
SP Mahoba Suresh Rao Anand Kulkarni and SP Basti MD Karnadhaar have swapped places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder