Uttar Pradesh: Six policemen suspended
Muzaffarnagar: Six policemen have been
suspended for dereliction of duty in connection with a clash
over a land dispute at Narsan village in the district,
officials said here.
The policemen of the Unn post were suspended yesterday,
A clash broke out in Narsan village on August 4 when
supporters of Satpal and Bhopal Singh confronted each other
here over the land dispute.
Two persons identified as Karambir (25) and Sanjive (23)
were killed on the spot when the rival groups exchanged fire.
Tension prevailed in the area after the incident and
police has been deployed to control the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof