Uttar Pradesh: Six policemen suspended
Muzaffarnagar: Six policemen have been
suspended for dereliction of duty in connection with a clash
over a land dispute at Narsan village in the district,
officials said here.
The policemen of the Unn post were suspended yesterday,
A clash broke out in Narsan village on August 4 when
supporters of Satpal and Bhopal Singh confronted each other
here over the land dispute.
Two persons identified as Karambir (25) and Sanjive (23)
were killed on the spot when the rival groups exchanged fire.
Tension prevailed in the area after the incident and
police has been deployed to control the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore