Uttar Pradesh: Two Ministers of State elevated to Cabinet rank
Lucknow: Two Ministers of State of the Uttar Pradesh government were on Saturday elevated to the rank of Cabinet minister.
Ministers of State Manoj Pandey and Gayatri Prasad Prajapati were administered the oath by Governor BL Joshi at the Raj Bhawan.
Though name of MLA Shivakant Ojha was also announced for taking oath as a Cabinet minister, it could not happen as the MLA was reportedly out of station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing