Uttar Pradesh: Two Ministers of State elevated to Cabinet rank
Lucknow: Two Ministers of State of the Uttar Pradesh government were on Saturday elevated to the rank of Cabinet minister.
Ministers of State Manoj Pandey and Gayatri Prasad Prajapati were administered the oath by Governor BL Joshi at the Raj Bhawan.
Though name of MLA Shivakant Ojha was also announced for taking oath as a Cabinet minister, it could not happen as the MLA was reportedly out of station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test