Uttar Pradesh: Two Ministers of State elevated to Cabinet rank
Lucknow: Two Ministers of State of the Uttar Pradesh government were on Saturday elevated to the rank of Cabinet minister.
Ministers of State Manoj Pandey and Gayatri Prasad Prajapati were administered the oath by Governor BL Joshi at the Raj Bhawan.
Though name of MLA Shivakant Ojha was also announced for taking oath as a Cabinet minister, it could not happen as the MLA was reportedly out of station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi