Uttar Pradesh: Woman poisoned to death over dowry
Muzaffarnagar: A woman was murdered allegedly
by her in-laws over dowry in Kutesra village of the district,
police said on Thursday.
Khushnuma, wife of Rizwan, was poisoned to death by her
in-laws when her husband was in Saudi Arabia, they said.
An FIR was lodged by the victim`s brother Ayub against
her father-in-law Sharif, mother-in-law Muniba and
brothers-in-law Mehraj and Sartaj, who are all absconding.
In another incident, a 14-year-old Dalit girl Swati,
student of class VIII and daughter of Sushil Kumar, is missing
since September 6 from Nizampur village when she had gone to
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference