Uttar Pradesh: Woman poisoned to death over dowry
Muzaffarnagar: A woman was murdered allegedly
by her in-laws over dowry in Kutesra village of the district,
police said on Thursday.
Khushnuma, wife of Rizwan, was poisoned to death by her
in-laws when her husband was in Saudi Arabia, they said.
An FIR was lodged by the victim`s brother Ayub against
her father-in-law Sharif, mother-in-law Muniba and
brothers-in-law Mehraj and Sartaj, who are all absconding.
In another incident, a 14-year-old Dalit girl Swati,
student of class VIII and daughter of Sushil Kumar, is missing
since September 6 from Nizampur village when she had gone to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets