Varanasi-bound Janta Express derails
Bhadohi: Engine and two bogies of Varanasi
bound Janta Express were derailed on Sunday near Sarai Kansrai
station on Bhadohi-Varanasi route, officials said.
No one was injured in the incident as speed of the train
was around 20 km/hour, they said.
The incident took place this afternoon when the train was
going to Varanasi from Haridwar, they said.
"Attempts are on to bring the train on track," Station
Superintendent Komal Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi