Varanasi-bound Janta Express derails
Bhadohi: Engine and two bogies of Varanasi
bound Janta Express were derailed on Sunday near Sarai Kansrai
station on Bhadohi-Varanasi route, officials said.
No one was injured in the incident as speed of the train
was around 20 km/hour, they said.
The incident took place this afternoon when the train was
going to Varanasi from Haridwar, they said.
"Attempts are on to bring the train on track," Station
Superintendent Komal Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!