Varanasi-bound Janta Express derails
Bhadohi: Engine and two bogies of Varanasi
bound Janta Express were derailed on Sunday near Sarai Kansrai
station on Bhadohi-Varanasi route, officials said.
No one was injured in the incident as speed of the train
was around 20 km/hour, they said.
The incident took place this afternoon when the train was
going to Varanasi from Haridwar, they said.
"Attempts are on to bring the train on track," Station
Superintendent Komal Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’