Varanasi: Sri Lankan national dies of heart attack
Varanasi: A Sri Lankan national, who was on a visit to Varanasi with a group, died following a massive heart attack in the Chinese temple near Sarnath, police said.
According to police, Antonkio, a resident of Moneragala district of Sri Lanka, suffered a massive heart attack in the Chinese temple and fell on the ground.
She was taken to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared her brought dead.
Antoniko came to Varanasi yesterday along with a group via Chennai, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez