Varanasi: Sri Lankan national dies of heart attack
Varanasi: A Sri Lankan national, who was on a visit to Varanasi with a group, died following a massive heart attack in the Chinese temple near Sarnath, police said.
According to police, Antonkio, a resident of Moneragala district of Sri Lanka, suffered a massive heart attack in the Chinese temple and fell on the ground.
She was taken to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared her brought dead.
Antoniko came to Varanasi yesterday along with a group via Chennai, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India