Varanasi: Sri Lankan national dies of heart attack
Varanasi: A Sri Lankan national, who was on a visit to Varanasi with a group, died following a massive heart attack in the Chinese temple near Sarnath, police said.
According to police, Antonkio, a resident of Moneragala district of Sri Lanka, suffered a massive heart attack in the Chinese temple and fell on the ground.
She was taken to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared her brought dead.
Antoniko came to Varanasi yesterday along with a group via Chennai, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends