Varun to tie the knot with Bengali girl on March 6
Bareilly: BJP MP Varun Gandhi will tie
the nuptial knot with Bengali girl Yamini in Varanasi on March 6.
"The 30-year-old leader will marry Yamini, who hails
from Bengal," Gandhi, who was here on a visit to take stock of
the situation following the accident which killed several ITBP
aspirants on February 1, told reporters last night.
To a question whether Congress President Sonia Gandhi
will be invited for the ceremony, Gandhi, an MP from Aonla,
said all members of the family would attend the function.
"All members of the Gandhi family including Sonia
Gandhi and Rahul will be invited to attend the marriage
function," Gandhi, the estranged daughter-in-law of late prime minister Indira Gandhi, said.
After the wedding, a reception will be hosted in Delhi
and Pilibhit, Varun Gandhi`s parliamentary constituency, she
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death