Varun to tie the knot with Bengali girl on March 6
Bareilly: BJP MP Varun Gandhi will tie
the nuptial knot with Bengali girl Yamini in Varanasi on March 6.
"The 30-year-old leader will marry Yamini, who hails
from Bengal," Gandhi, who was here on a visit to take stock of
the situation following the accident which killed several ITBP
aspirants on February 1, told reporters last night.
To a question whether Congress President Sonia Gandhi
will be invited for the ceremony, Gandhi, an MP from Aonla,
said all members of the family would attend the function.
"All members of the Gandhi family including Sonia
Gandhi and Rahul will be invited to attend the marriage
function," Gandhi, the estranged daughter-in-law of late prime minister Indira Gandhi, said.
After the wedding, a reception will be hosted in Delhi
and Pilibhit, Varun Gandhi`s parliamentary constituency, she
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug