Varun to tie the knot with Bengali girl on March 6
Bareilly: BJP MP Varun Gandhi will tie
the nuptial knot with Bengali girl Yamini in Varanasi on March 6.
"The 30-year-old leader will marry Yamini, who hails
from Bengal," Gandhi, who was here on a visit to take stock of
the situation following the accident which killed several ITBP
aspirants on February 1, told reporters last night.
To a question whether Congress President Sonia Gandhi
will be invited for the ceremony, Gandhi, an MP from Aonla,
said all members of the family would attend the function.
"All members of the Gandhi family including Sonia
Gandhi and Rahul will be invited to attend the marriage
function," Gandhi, the estranged daughter-in-law of late prime minister Indira Gandhi, said.
After the wedding, a reception will be hosted in Delhi
and Pilibhit, Varun Gandhi`s parliamentary constituency, she
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes