Varun visits families of slain CRPF personnel
Bulandshahr: BJP MP Varun Gandhi on Wednesday said
he would discuss the issue of compensation announced by the
Centre and state governments to families of slain CRPF
personnel who were killed by Maoists in Dantewada recently.
Varun met families of five slain CRPF personnel who
belonged to different parts of the district here.
While visiting constable Dharampal`s family in Borha
village, he said the deceased`s mother should also be given
pension by the government along with his wife.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing