VHP to deliberate on Allahabad HC verdict today
Ayodhya: Leaders of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) would converge here Wednesday to deliberate on the Allahabad High Court verdict on the Ayodhya title suits and chalk out future strategy for the Ram temple construction.
"The VHP leaders under the banner of Sant Uchadhikar
Samiti would meet here at the Kar Sewakpuraum to review the
Allahabad High Court verdict and finalise future course of
action," VHP spokesman Sharad Sharma told reporters.
"Ever since the pronouncement of the verdict, the
saints and the VHP had not issued any statement on it and this
meeting would discuss the verdict in detail before finalising
the future strategy on the temple construction," Sharma said.
Mahant Avaidyanth of the Gorakhnath Dham, VHP
President Ashok Singhal and General Secretary Pravin Togadia,
Jagatguru Vasudev Nand Saraswati and Swami Chinmayanad,
besides other saints would attend the meeting of the Samiti.
He said that now with the court also giving its
verdict that the land is the birthplace of Lord Ram, it is the
commitment of the sadhus that a grand temple be built on the
Sharma said that advocates would be briefing the
leaders on the implications and details of the verdict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj