VHP to deliberate on Allahabad HC verdict today
Ayodhya: Leaders of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) would converge here Wednesday to deliberate on the Allahabad High Court verdict on the Ayodhya title suits and chalk out future strategy for the Ram temple construction.
"The VHP leaders under the banner of Sant Uchadhikar
Samiti would meet here at the Kar Sewakpuraum to review the
Allahabad High Court verdict and finalise future course of
action," VHP spokesman Sharad Sharma told reporters.
"Ever since the pronouncement of the verdict, the
saints and the VHP had not issued any statement on it and this
meeting would discuss the verdict in detail before finalising
the future strategy on the temple construction," Sharma said.
Mahant Avaidyanth of the Gorakhnath Dham, VHP
President Ashok Singhal and General Secretary Pravin Togadia,
Jagatguru Vasudev Nand Saraswati and Swami Chinmayanad,
besides other saints would attend the meeting of the Samiti.
He said that now with the court also giving its
verdict that the land is the birthplace of Lord Ram, it is the
commitment of the sadhus that a grand temple be built on the
Sharma said that advocates would be briefing the
leaders on the implications and details of the verdict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!