VHP to launch spiritual campaign for Ram temple
Bhopal: Vishwa Hindu Parishad will be launching a spiritual campaign from April 13 to push for its cause of building Ram temple in Ayodhya.
"A Ram dhun would be recited all over the country from April 13 to May 15 to help generate spiritual energy to add to the Mandir movement", VHP Secretary for Madhya Bharat, Rajesh Tiwari told reporters here today.
He said the move was part of the resolutions adopted at the Central Adisory Committee meeting of VHP at Allahabad Kumbh Mela.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav