VHP to launch spiritual campaign for Ram temple
Bhopal: Vishwa Hindu Parishad will be launching a spiritual campaign from April 13 to push for its cause of building Ram temple in Ayodhya.
"A Ram dhun would be recited all over the country from April 13 to May 15 to help generate spiritual energy to add to the Mandir movement", VHP Secretary for Madhya Bharat, Rajesh Tiwari told reporters here today.
He said the move was part of the resolutions adopted at the Central Adisory Committee meeting of VHP at Allahabad Kumbh Mela.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal