VHP`s yatra: Cong, SP playing with fire, says BJP
Lucknow: The BJP on Saturday termed the ban on VHP`s proposed yatra in Ayodhya tomorrow as undemocratic and unconstitutional and alleged the Samajwadi Party along with the Congress was playing with fire on the issue.
"The SP along with the Congress is playing with fire. The unconstitutional and undemocratic ban on VHP`s 84-kosi parikrama is part of a dangerous divisive conspiracy of the two parties," BJP vice president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said.
"The timings of religious programmes are decided by saints and not governments," he told reporters here.
Talking about upcoming Lok Sabha polls, Naqvi said "petrol-rupee-onion" had become the TRP of the Congress-led UPA government.
On this "negative" TRP, the "misgovernance" of the Congress would end soon, he said.
The country was passing through a difficult phase and the main cause for this was "rampant corruption" during the UPA regime, the BJP leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!