Village quack found dead in UP
Gorakhpur (UP): A 54-year-old quack was found murdered under mysterious circumstances in Markadi village in Barahalganj area, police said here on Saturday.
Body of Ram Samujh Prasad was seen by some women of the village early this morning when they went to ease themselves, they said.
Ramsamujh`s wife Meera has alleged that her husband has been murdered.
The police has sent the body for postmortem, SHO S N Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued