‘Vote against parties opposing smaller state’
Lucknow: Akhil Bhartiya Kshatriya Mahasaba
today appealed to electorates not to vote for parties, which
oppose formation of smaller states.
"The parties, which have either opposed or kept silence
over the issue of formation of smaller states should be
discarded," ABKM national president Harivansh Singh told
ABKM has formed an alliance -- Parivartan morcha -- with
parties, including Peace Party and Apna Dal, and has fielded
candidates on all the 403 seats in Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi