‘Vote against parties opposing smaller state’
Lucknow: Akhil Bhartiya Kshatriya Mahasaba
today appealed to electorates not to vote for parties, which
oppose formation of smaller states.
"The parties, which have either opposed or kept silence
over the issue of formation of smaller states should be
discarded," ABKM national president Harivansh Singh told
ABKM has formed an alliance -- Parivartan morcha -- with
parties, including Peace Party and Apna Dal, and has fielded
candidates on all the 403 seats in Uttar Pradesh.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Cong accuses PM Modi of doctoring birth details, education info; threatens to expose facts
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un bans all weddings, funerals ahead of party congress: Report
- Funny video: Squirrel taunts house cat through glass door – Watch
- L&T Finance terminates over 500 employees citing poor performance
- Illegal mining scam: BJP Karnataka president Yeddyurappa becomes teary-eyed in CBI court