Wanted criminal found dead in Kanpur
Kanpur: The dead body of a wanted criminal was found near the Brahm Nagar area here, police said on Monday.
36-year-old Bablu alias Ghisse had many serious cases registered against him, police said.
According to Bablu`s family, he had gone out last night on his motorcycle and later informed that his dead body has been found.
Police reached the spot last night and took Bablu to the hospital where he was declared dead.
The body has been sent for the postmortem, they said, adding that a probe is on into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'