Wanted criminal found dead in Kanpur
Kanpur: The dead body of a wanted criminal was found near the Brahm Nagar area here, police said on Monday.
36-year-old Bablu alias Ghisse had many serious cases registered against him, police said.
According to Bablu`s family, he had gone out last night on his motorcycle and later informed that his dead body has been found.
Police reached the spot last night and took Bablu to the hospital where he was declared dead.
The body has been sent for the postmortem, they said, adding that a probe is on into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief