Wanted history-sheeter nabbed in UP
Kanpur: A history-sheeter wanted in over 20 cases including that of murder and vehicle theft was arrested here, police said on Wednesday.
Bhanu Pratap Singh, who was working in Faridabad under an alias, was caught in Anwarganj area of the city yesterday, DIG Kanpur, Amitabh Yash, said.
He allegedly has links with Nepalese criminal groups and has admitted to selling 42 stolen vehicles to them, Yash said, adding that he was carrying an award of Rs ten thousand on his head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway