Wanted history-sheeter nabbed in UP
Kanpur: A history-sheeter wanted in over 20 cases including that of murder and vehicle theft was arrested here, police said on Wednesday.
Bhanu Pratap Singh, who was working in Faridabad under an alias, was caught in Anwarganj area of the city yesterday, DIG Kanpur, Amitabh Yash, said.
He allegedly has links with Nepalese criminal groups and has admitted to selling 42 stolen vehicles to them, Yash said, adding that he was carrying an award of Rs ten thousand on his head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29