Wanted history-sheeter nabbed in UP
Kanpur: A history-sheeter wanted in over 20 cases including that of murder and vehicle theft was arrested here, police said on Wednesday.
Bhanu Pratap Singh, who was working in Faridabad under an alias, was caught in Anwarganj area of the city yesterday, DIG Kanpur, Amitabh Yash, said.
He allegedly has links with Nepalese criminal groups and has admitted to selling 42 stolen vehicles to them, Yash said, adding that he was carrying an award of Rs ten thousand on his head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive