Wanted history-sheeter nabbed in UP
Kanpur: A history-sheeter wanted in over 20 cases including that of murder and vehicle theft was arrested here, police said on Wednesday.
Bhanu Pratap Singh, who was working in Faridabad under an alias, was caught in Anwarganj area of the city yesterday, DIG Kanpur, Amitabh Yash, said.
He allegedly has links with Nepalese criminal groups and has admitted to selling 42 stolen vehicles to them, Yash said, adding that he was carrying an award of Rs ten thousand on his head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued